Highest RTP Slots 2022
RTP is a property of slots also known as return to player. The term refers to the percentage of bets returned to casino players while the reels are spinning. It depends on how generous the machine is. Accordingly, slots with a high RTP are more likely to be successful. It is useful to know why this indicator is important and which devices have a large percentage of returns.
What does RTP mean
This property is determined by the developer when creating the software. If the provider officially declares RTP at 96%, it means that the machine returns 96% of all users’ bets, the remaining 4% goes to the operator and the casino.
But don’t think that scrolling $1000 will return the player $960 of them. The real return on the drums corresponds to the stated distance only over a longer period of time and is greater in theory than in practice. The amounts are distributed unequally among the lovers of excitement. Figuratively speaking, ten people can make 50 spins and end up losing money, and one user gets all 97% of the previously lost amounts from the first spin.
A large return of 95-96% and a very high return of over 97% are cited, with this number becoming more common as providers become more loyal to players as the market develops.
Benefits of a high RTP
High return slots have two advantages:
It is more likely to receive large sums.
You are less likely to lose money on a long route.
The higher the return, the more profitable the slot is. However, it should be borne in mind that the result is influenced not only by RTP, but also by variance (volatility). The lower it is, the more often the machine will give out winning combinations. True, the amounts are small.
Therefore, experienced users prefer devices with medium to high volatility. They rarely give up prizes, but the sums are big.
How to calculate RTP
The percentage of return is calculated based on experience. And it is necessary to make a lot of spins — from 500 and above. Independent laboratories run thousands of spins of the reels to accurately calculate the return.
It is not necessary to gamble for money to assess returns. You can start the machine in demo mode, that is, for free, and calculate the cashback amount and stakes at the end.
The RTP percentage is calculated using the formula:
A / B * 100 = RTP, where:
A – the amount of profits.
B – money spent on bets.
For example, B is equal to 2500. The size of the wins resulting from 500 spins, that is, In, was 2380 coins. So RTP is equal to:
2380 / 2500 *100 = 95.2 percent.
There is usually no need to determine the yield as the manufacturer provides this information themselves. However, such a calculation allows you to evaluate the chances of winning in practice and choose a strategy.
TOP 10 slots with high RTP
The success of the game depends not only on luck, but also on the choice of the machine with the return value. Every legal online casino offers a huge amount of gambling content, making it difficult to choose. There is a TOP that includes the best providers. All of them have been present on the market for a long time.
Popular winning strategies
When choosing a strategy, you should not forget that the basis of modern slot machines is a random number generator. In other words, it is not possible to predict what spin the prize money will be. Therefore, the only strategies that increase the odds of winning are related to financial management.
- The most popular is the Martingale, which doubles the bet after each loss. It is true that it is not suitable for use in slots, but you can use the basic rules:
- Start with a low bet. Double the amount after 5 or 10 failed spins.
The number of reels, after which the bet is multiplied by 2, is selected separately for each device depending on the volatility and return. Therefore, it is desirable to “roll” before the strategy in Demore mode.
- Another popular strategy is the “zigzag”. The principle is based on the frequent changing of the machines. The player makes 10-20 spins. If the bankroll is reduced, the slot must be changed and the same number of spins achieved. If the balance is positive, another 10-20 spins are performed on the same slot.
Regardless of the chosen strategy, after a big win you will have to switch slots, because you should not forget about the return — in the long run 2-5% of the bet amount remains in the online casino cashier.