Vegas High Roller Slot Review
Vegas High Roller slot has five reels and ten active bands. The number of lines is not adjustable – they are constantly in use.
The betting range extends from one cent to one euro per line (0.10 – 10 euros per spin).
A High Roller bet is also available. See the Pricing Options section for more information.
Normal symbols, special symbols, free spins, respins and additional bonuses are available in Vegas High Roller slot.
The paid combinations are compiled on ten lines. Identical items should be lined up from left to right. At each position, only the longest sequence is considered.
Winnings are calculated using a streak bet and odds from x5 to x2000. Exceptions to the rule are discussed below.
Read on in the Vegas High Roller – iSoftBet review also about symbol types and prize options.
Where can I play Vegas High Roller slot for free in demo mode?
Would you like to experience a new slot for free? Run the demo on Get Ready Online Casinos.
Want to risk real money on Vegas High Roller Slot? Open slot in trusted casinos with iSoftBet games.
The reels contain dice, roulette, cards and other items related to Las Vegas. Four card suits are also shown. The same elements can appear in columns one after the other, but the symbols are not initially stackable.
The special symbols are as follows:
- The scatter (the Las Vegas logo) starts with the free spins. The Free Spins are triggered when three Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the screen at the same time.
- Chips (casino chips) only appear during feature games. They bring the customer bonus payments.
The payouts for all combinations are listed in the table.
More information about the price features:
- High Roller Free Spins – Three, four or five scatter symbols trigger seven, ten or fifteen free spins respectively. In them the game is played on the means of the institution. The mission does not change. During Free Spins, only chips of different denominations appear on the reels. All tokens displayed on the screen go to the cashier of the customer balance.
- Cash Chip Spin – This draw can start on any spin. There are different tokens. The accumulated money goes to the player.
- High Roller Bet – You can activate the High Roller Bet. For a certain amount you are immediately in the High Roller Lounge round and can redeem the chips you have won at the cashier. Each marker activates the cell in which it appears. If you can include all positions, you become a member of the respins.
- Super Respins – Three free respins are launched, which take place at very favorable conditions. They can be extended.
The Vegas High Roller Video Review on Get Ready Online Casinos will help you understand the rules of the bonuses.
Let’s explain the meaning of the English language labels appearing in the model interface:
- Bet – Bet on the game
- I – table and rules
- Coin Value – select bet
- Balance – money on the balance sheet
- Credit – coins on the account
- Win – Payout
The company has released a special game variant for smartphone users. Vegas High Roller Mobile Slot is fast loading, stable even with weak signal and has a special interface for touch screens.
Are you a Las Vegas fan? Then you will love iSoftBet’s new video device. It’s in the spirit of the city’s casino and offers interesting opportunities.
- Exciting bonuses
- Colorful design
- Inconvenient paytable
- Banal The mom
It is more profitable to play Vegas High Roller with a high roller bet. In this case, the theoretical return is 97.66%. Without them, RTP only reaches 95.88%. The volatility level is average.